How the Nanny Tribe Works for Families
Here at The Nanny Tribe, we strive for the best care for your children. We know that every family is different, and we are here to help you find the right nanny for your children.
Currently servicing Santa Barbara County and the East Bay of San Francisco
Our nannies are vetted with your family in mind. All our nannies are enrolled in an ongoing background check through Trustline of California. Live scan, clean DMV records, minimum 2 years of professional nanny experience, pediatric CPR and first aid certifications are all requirements from our nannies. We also personally check all references and do in-depth interviews to ensure each nanny are wonderful people who you will feel safe and comfortable welcoming them into your home. We are here to make your process of finding a nanny as easy and least stressful as we can.
When you decide to join The Nanny Tribe, you have a few options for you and your family:
- Membership for nanny and babysitting
- Hourly options
- Placement for long term nanny
- After school care / gap hours
These options are to maximize The Nanny Tribe services at an affordable fee
- Part-time 12-24 hours
- Full-time 24+ hours
- Babysitting evening and weekends up to 20 hours a month
- On-call/Emergency Backup Services: Families utilize these services if their current nanny is sick, on vacation, or simply unavailable.
- Short-term: This option is if your child is in transition from current care to school waiting on daycare options
- Nanny Share: We help you find a nanny for your current share or help facilitate the entire process.
- Summer Care: During the summer we have nanny meetups. We arrange putting to the parks, zoo, your local pool, educational adventures. This gives the children time to meet new friends and explore.
- After School Care: Nannies will pick the kids up from school, go on an adventure, or head home to do homework, have snack, help them prepare for the evening.
**Due to commutes in the area our services require a 3 hour minimum commitment per visit, unless negotiated otherwise.**
Our nannies are available for emergency occasions when you need someone ASAP, after school and gap hours, weekend help and structured schedules. And should you need it, our nannies can help with meal prep, tutoring after school, and transportation needs. We also provide backup should your preferred nanny become unavailable.
Learn more about who we are